General terms and conditions and consumer information
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (International Connection Sims Ltd.) via the website www.silberschmuck.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the shopping cart. Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store to the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information again, change (also via the function „back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "buy" you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Customized goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications regarding file formats are to be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims asserted by third parties in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and therefore assume no liability for errors.
§ 4 Right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3)If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. Insofar as you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right, however, to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty through rectification or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails, you may, at your discretion, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs arising from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period does not apply:
- for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their customary use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3)The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
International Connection Sims Ltd.
Kerpener Str. 173
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed athttps://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have subjected ourselves to the Buyer Seal Quality Criteria of Händlerbund Management AG and thus to the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at:https://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskriterien.pdf und https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free shipping is promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transmission fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which shall be borne by you. Any costs incurred for the money transmission shall also be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was arranged outside the European Union.
6.4 The methods of payment available to youare shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.5 Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. delivery conditions
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your risk.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects shall be governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are permanently checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at:https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 07.12.2017